Saturday, July 21, 2007

Addendum

If I were commenting on my sister's adventures, I would draw her attention to the wisdom given on the Little A'Le'Inn website:

Please remember when traveling to always think of safety first. This includes being prepared for emergencies, vehicle troubles, sickness, adverse weather conditions, and unexpected events. Always have extra water, food, clothing, batteries, blankets, and check your vehicle fluid levels, as well as hoses and belts under the vehicle's hood. Always check the weather reports before leaving and along the way. Being prepared can and will save lives of those that we love. Never take a trip of long distance without letting someone know where you are going and when you expect to arrive. Make certain to include times that you expect to leave and arrive, phone numbers, and places that you intend on staying. Make contact before leaving on your trip and once you get where you are going so that others will know what to do and how to handle things should you not make the connection at your expect times.Do not forget to include a map of the intended roads that you plan on traveling. Map out your routes and have fun so that others do not need to worry needlessly about you.

2 comments:

Princess Elwen said...

WOW...
...thats all I can say...

ballast photography said...

Wow, indeed. Such gems of wisom you have unearthed from alien country! Here, I thought that blogging about my adventures post hoc was enough to keep the world informed of my comings and goings. I can see the error of my ways. Thankfully, I have survived to correcty my haphazard ways.