Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Join the Club

One of my summer musts is carving out extra reading time. I recently finished Khaled Hosseini's The Kite Runner. I highly recommend the work to any of my adult readers. I suspect, though, that I am one of the last fiction aficionados to read the work. Hosseini's next book is out now, and I am anxious to peruse that as well. I would love to get a book clubbish thing going here, where we can discuss literary devices, plot twits, and the like.

I began my sign language class last evening, which I suspect will mean that I will need to be using my fingers in a slightly different exercise in the next few weeks. I will do my best to remain faithful to this exercise, too.

A most sincere thanks to Mr. Thunder for his insightful comment to my last post. I will reflect upon your advice.

2 comments:

Tranquil Thunder said...

A fine quiet jab from one who reads the acknowledgements carefully. Well done!

Manchild said...

extra reading time sounds good, can't wait to see you thursday? or is it Friday?