Saturday, May 26, 2007

I am not an electrician

Perhaps you thought from the name of this blog that I would be able to impart some information about circuits and wiring. Alas, you are sadly mistaken. Actually, I am not overly fond of electricians. Bad past experiences.

I am not an electrician. I am not a writer. I do, however, need an outlet. As my husband aptly said, all women do. My life revolves around Church, home and work. Each of these venues is fulfilling and meaningful, but also frustrating and mundane at times. So, this blog will act as my cyber-shrink - a bit of couch for the byte of life. (Told you I wasn't a writer.)

I don't expect many guests, I'm not even good with large parties. But if you happen by from time to time you'll find a woman who loves Truth and seeks it passionately, struggles with over-analysis and thus decision making, and is determined to overcome weaknesses - without any need for wire strippers.

No comments: